E71T-1: use of CO2 welding titanium type flux cored wire. Cladding of high efficiency, all position welding techology performance, but also vertical downward welding.
Applicable to ship, pressure vessels,machinery and equipment, steel structures such as bridges for low carbon steel and 490MPa steel welding.
1kg 5kg 15kg
17kg 18kg 20kg
|Wire Chemical Composition(%)|
|Matters Needing Attention|
1. Wire into the plant must be stored in dry conditions, can not open wire reel waterproof package.
2. Welding shall be removed before welding surface oil, rust, water and other impurities.
3. The CO2 gas protection, CO2gas purity 99.98%.
4. CO2 welding protective gas flow rate should be controlled at 20~25L/min welding wire.
5. Wire extension length should be controlled in the range of 15~25mm for welding wire.
6. Preheatig before welding to weld 150℃~300℃, 700℃~740℃ tempering treatment only after.